VR-iPhone Top 5 AppStore VR Games
Here's our top 5 list of free and paid games that are must haves and can be downloaded from the AppStore.
Update: We also added a new section -> the 5 Best New Games. Please scroll down.
Also, don't forget to check our complete iOS VR Game List!
1- InCell VR- 0,99€ / 0,99$
InCell is an action/racing VR game with a bit of strategy and education thrown into the mix. You’ll take an exciting journey inside the highly unusual micro world of human cell and stop the virus advance. The game is focused on VR but you can play just fine without a set. The gameplay is similar to Radial-G.
2- Lamper VR: Firefly Rescue - 0,99€ / 0,99$
Lamper the firefly is back and better than ever! Play again as Little Lamper, a brave lightning bug in a big, dangerous world. The sinister Spiders have invaded the Firefly Kingdom and kidnapped your friends! Explore lush woods and fiery caverns as you rescue and recruit your friends on an epic adventure! Use fireballs and power-ups to blast through your enemies! Experience fun gameplay and immersive worlds in this beautiful cardboard VR runner game.
VIVID 3D VR EXPERIENCE
* Fly through colorful and immersive high quality worlds, made even more amazing through the power of virtual reality!
EASY TO PLAY, FUN TO MASTER
* No controller necessary! Simply tilt and nod your head to look where you want to fly!
* The farther you travel the more dangerous the challenges! How far can you explore? The further you go, the better your score!
ADDICTIVE RUNNER GAMEPLAY
"Addictive and very polished" - VR Pill
* Dodge enemies, avoid obstacles and use exciting power-ups on a mission to save your friends!
COLLECT AWESOME POWER UPS
* Defeat enemies and defend yourself in Fireball Mode as a fiery Firefly! Double your coins and fly faster in the dazzling Rainbow mode!
PLAY AS 5 UNIQUE FIREFLY CHARACTERS
* Find, rescue and play as 5 exciting Firefly characters, all with their own unique flight style and character voices!
3- FastHit VR - 0,99€ / 0,99$
Fastpaced Shooter with 45 levels, 17 sceneries and the first VR iOS game to integration the Game Center for some serious competition. The online Highscore list already contains more than 100 Highscores. It won't be easy to beat the 13.250 points to make you number 1 in the Game Center!
No Gamepad needed.
4- End Space VR- 0,99€ / 0,99$
End Space VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality. Using head based movement you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship's lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
End Space VR features:
- Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
- 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
- Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
- Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
- Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
- Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
- You can disable VR mode in the main menu
- If your Google Cardboard / VR headset does not have a trigger button disable the Trigger option in the main menu. This will allow head gaze based shooting.
5- Last Order Blackwood Project VR Game - 3,99$ / 3,99€
The game is solely dedicated to Virtual Reality experience. The game allows the player to really feel the atmosphere of the post-nuclear world full of scary creatures and abandoned places. Besides this, the player plays role in the story line, which can make player more immersed into Virtual Reality, which is not currently available in many Virtual Reality experiences.
The story line sets a soldier in the middle of the post-nuclear environment. All started with a mistake that happened during conduction of nuclear experiments in the military base. The results of that are irreversible and led to various mutations especially in the closest neighborhood of the military base. In the game, the player has a very important mission. He needs to get to the military base and collect any evidence about the top secret experiments, which will help scientist to prevent further mutations. To achieve that, the player will go through different locations completing the quests and trying not to get killed by those affected after the explosion.
- Scary post-nuclear atmosphere
- Immersive storyline experience
- Huge map with many blood freezing locations
- Different weapons hidden on the map
- Optimized for Virtual Reality experience.
1- Romans From Mars 360 - free
Experience the all-time favorite Romans from Mars in Virtual Reality (VR) with Google Cardboard! You are a Roman soldier, and you and your crossbow are all that stands in the way of the invading Martian army. Use hands free movement to launch arrows or use your elemental powers like Fire, Ice, Earth, and Lightning to take down enemies. Hold the line and defend your castle walls or risk Earth being overrun by these wacky Romans… from Mars!
• Battle endless waves of Martians determined to take over Earth
• Upgrade your crossbow ballista to create the ultimate weapon of destruction
• Immerse yourself in a fun & colorful cartoon world with a 360-degree virtual reality experience
• Compatible with Google Cardboard
2- Roller Coaster VR- free
Ride a deserted roller-coaster amidst a tropical island. See the fabulous dream of Virtual World.
Please, look at the leveler, to start the game.
Requires VR glasses (headset) FIBRUM
3- Germbuster VR - free
GermBuster is a virtual reality game you play with Google Cardboard and RealTrigger, the first hand tracking controller available on the market, for FREE!
If you don’t have a Cardboard >or RealTrigger, you can still try if with Option >> VR Mode Off. And if you like it, build or buy a Cardboard + RealTrigger to have the full immersive experience.
In GermBuster, "You" the player, are transported into an exciting new virtual world that you must clean-up by killing pesky germs. You are equipped with a state of the art virtual bubble gun and control the gun with you own hand!
Germs are spawned in waves and must be destroyed by shooting them with bubbles from the bubble gun. Avoid being slimed by germs and keep an eye on your high score!
You don't need Oculus Rift / Touch, HTC Vive, SixSense, or Playstation's Project Morpheus to enjoy interactive and immersive virtual reality. All you need is a piece of cardboard!
4- Demolition Derby VR Racing - free
I choose this game in the Top 5 free games because it is a VR Realtime Multiplayer game.
Sit behind the wheel of real Demolition Derby car and get ready for some real-time multiplayer VR racing action!
This VR Racing game brings a whole lot of damage and destruction; here are just some of the awesome features:
- Drive in car VR: Sit behind the steering in true VR
- Multiplayer: Play against other VR Racing maniacs all over the world
- Practice offline: Learn how become the best in practice mode
- Garage: Check your progress and car in your own garage (all in VR)
- Pick a ride: Pick your favorite car and get ready to destroy your rivals
Buckle-up because you are going to do some serious damage!
Demolition Derby VR Racing has been developed for compatibility with Google Cardboard headsets. Please let us know if you have any issues using your VR headset as we're happy to help where we can.
5- Vanguard V - free
Vanguard V is a fast action VR experience that takes you on a journey from the low orbit of our planet, down to the very core. Designed for VR from day one, Vanguard V is a celebration of control, design, and amazing music.
Production of this title is a collaboration of eight team members. Much of the talent was sourced from dedicated people in the reddit community. From voice acting to chip tune music, reddit has been instrumental in making this VR experience a reality. The power of the internet is truly amazing.
Vanguard V is an all-new Virtual Reality action game that takes the best aspects of flight and adventure. Driven by music, story, and innovative VR design, Vanguard V is a celebration of gameplay to welcome Virtual Reality to the world.
From our own iOS port-service:
1- QuaderTrash VR - 0,99
Gaze and shoot at the colored blocks as fast as you can in this fast-paced arcade VR game.
If you make it in time, you will get to the next round and increase your score.
It will get harder every round and soon the blocks will surround you in one of the five different,
beautiful, low-poly, virtual reality environments.
The more targets appear, the more support you will get.
Power-ups like bombs and rockets can be combined for maximum effect!
Be quick and beat the high score!
A Google Cardboard V2 Viewer is recommended, but the game can be played in a non-VR mode, as well.
- BREAK blocks in virtual reality
- FIVE beautiful low-poly environments
- POWER-UPS like bombs and rockets
- BOOST effect for triple points
- BEAT the high score
- ENJOY the sound track and low-poly visuals
- Small price, NO ads, NO IAP
2- Carriage Rescue VR - 0,99
“Carriage Rescue VR” is an amazing enemy fighter game with intuitive gaming controls for you to enjoy a smooth game play experience. Time to challenge your friends by getting higher levels and challenging them to play this fun adventure mission game and kill enemies.
Norris as a Rental Guardian Apprentice was hired to protect carriage to the west.
then in the way he was ambushed by thug muggers, they called a beast from northwest, no one can survive from their hand.
You will love playing this amazing rescue game where you kill enemies and protect the carriage. Fighting enemies is the core of this fun adventure mission game and you will watch multiple challenging levels while playing this fun mission game. Play in Virtual Reality (VR) using a cardboard viewer or VR-headset and headphone to enjoy an amazing gameplay experience.
To play this game you need a Google Cardboard/VR-headset which has a touch input or screen access.
Examples: Homido V2, Homido Grab, Homido Mini, Merge VR, I Am Cardboard, Google Cardboard V2, Powis Viewer 2.0, 2VR, DSCVR, Lakento, View-master VR, Xiaomi Mi VR Play, other other similar Virtual Reality device.
This amazing enemy fighting mission game is packed with some really cool features that makes it unique among other enemy fighting VR games –
- Use of Gyro Sensor with the device to enjoy smooth game play
- Tap Support to shoot enemies (Cardboard V2)
- Kill enemies to advance levels
- Keep reloading to enjoy a better experience
- Fight the Boss and kill enemies with this fighter mission game
3- Lady vs Monster VR - free
Tower defence Arcade game through hordes of monsters!
Burst special skills and unlock other heros or Super Lady in a beautiful fantasy world.
An evil sorcerer has unleashed vile monsters to prowl the countryside. choose class extraordinary heroine against the evil pestilence and restore peace to the land. get coin and unlocked awesome classes heroine, and destroy hordes of monsters and bosses in this epic rpg tower defends.
This is a Virtual Reality game for Google Cardboard and VR headsets!
A Virtual Reality headset with a V2 compatible button or screen access (for screen touch)? is recommened.
Play as a Lady to protect our land from evil monsters.
- unlocked 4 other Heroine / Super Lady
- unlocked 2 Stage more
- Show them your special skill
Best New Games:
1- Zombie Pirates VR Shooter - free
2- Rope Crossing VR - free
3- BattleZ - free
4- Final Kick VR - free
5- Roller Coaster VR Adventure - free